Weber Windows Can Complete a Flawless Replacement Window Installation on Your Home in Louisville, KY
For the replacement window installation on your home in the Louisville, Kentucky, area, you should partner with a longstanding, reliable window company – Weber Windows. As one of the region’s most prominent and popular home improvement specialists, we have established an honest and reliable reputation with our countless happy clients.
Lots of Window Replacement Options to Choose From
At Weber Windows, we’ve been installing beautiful, long-lasting replacement windows in Louisville homes for many years, and we understand that every home and homeowner is unique. Thanks to our extensive experience, we also know which window brands perform well in our local climate. To accommodate various tastes and budgets and to ensure customer satisfaction, we offer several lines of replacement windows from leading manufacturers. This means we can provide the ideal windows for your home, whether your top priority is aesthetic appeal, energy efficiency, weather resistance, or enduring beauty with minimal upkeep. In fact, we can guide you toward top-of-the-line windows that meet all of those criteria, and then help you customize them to suit your fancy, all while saving you valuable time.
When you partner with us, you’ll have these window frame options to choose from:
We heartily recommending replacing your outdated windows with new ones crafted from fiberglass. The ultra-strong fiberglass frames are noticeably slender, yet able to securely hold large expanses of glass, which will create a sophisticated exterior appearance as well as the ultimate viewing experience from inside your home. These frames are available in a generous selection of colors, including black, which has become increasingly popular among homeowners.
We offer several lines of vinyl-frame windows from a manufacturer that is revered for its exquisite craftsmanship as well as its award-winning innovations in energy efficiency.
The wood-frame windows we install are specially enhanced to deter wood rot and insect infestations, which makes them a good choice for our frequently muggy climate. They’re available with an array of aesthetic options to choose from as well as glass upgrades to maximize their thermal performance.
Expert Window Installation Comes Standard
No matter which of our beautiful replacement windows claims your heart, we’ll handle all the details of your window replacement project, including the installation. In fact, when it comes to the replacement window installation we can carry out at your Louisville home, you’ll love that Weber Windows:
- Employs our own professional and skilled window replacement team (not a subcontracted crew) that is led by our capable and highly experienced owner, who has earned the prestigious InstallationMasters® certification
- Is a local, family-owned and -operated company, and has been since our modest beginnings in 1974
- Is the region’s exclusive dealer of the Infinity® from Marvin line, a strong and sophisticated collection that is created by one of the longest-standing manufacturers in the industry
- Has been named an ENERGY STAR® partner, which highlights our commitment to improving the energy efficiency of homes and potentially cutting down on our clients’ utility costs
- Conducts business using a familial and friendly approach, which means you won’t be met with high-pressure sales tactics and gimmicks when you work with our professional team
Each of these attributes has helped us earn an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years. So, when you choose us to carry out your replacement window installation, you can have confidence knowing that you have partnered with highly regarded and widely trusted window experts.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’d like to hear from us about the many other ways that Weber Windows is the right company for your replacement window installation, contact us today. We will be happy to schedule you for a visit to our Louisville showroom, where you can meet with one of our consultants. Also, be sure to ask us about the financing options we offer to residents who qualify.