Improperly Installed Windows
Can Cause Severe Health Problems.
In Fact, If Moisture Gets In Mold, Mildew, and Bacteria Growth
Can And Will Occur Behind The Wall…
Where You Can’t See It Until It’s To Late.
Did you know that according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency mold growth can start to grow on damp surfaces in as little as 24 to 48 hours?
According to the same report, mold and mildew exposure can cause the following health problems:
- Respiratory problems - wheezing, asthma attacks, etc
- Nasal and sinus congestion or dry, hacking cough
- Eye irritation - burning, watery, redness
- Nose or throat irritation - sneezing fits, bloody noses
- Skin irritations - rashes or hives
- Nervous system - headaches, memory loss, mood changes
- Aches and pains
The Worst Part: Mold And Mildew Will
Continue To Grow Until Steps Are Taken.
- Eliminate the source of moisture, ie. Fix Your Windows
- Eliminate the existing growth, ie. Extensive cleaning requiring respirators and if it’s over 25 sq. ft. it requires hiring a professional.
- Eliminate rot and structural damage. Mold and mildew can cause rot and structural damage, often to the tune of thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars.
Do you really want to go with the “cheapest window” or the “cheaper installer?”
Do Not Risk Your Future Just Because You Want To Save A Few Bucks; The Money You Think You Are Saving Today Will Cost You A Fortune Tomorrow.
Call The Only Infinity Premier Partner In Louisville,
Kentucky, Weber Windows, Where Its
“The Perfect Window, Installed Perfectly.”
Questions? Need More Information?
Our home improvement experts are ready to help you reduce energy costs and make your home more beautiful and comfortable. Contact us for a free estimate today by completing our online quote request form.